Lyric Holmans was diagnosed Autistic at the age of 29 and ADHD at 33 and is the founder of NeuroDivergent Consulting. Lyric has a diverse business background, from fast food restaurant management to retail, corporate, operations, marketing, HR, & business consulting. Their most recent focus has been on helping organizations to support invisible diversity within their workplace.
Do you have a group, team, or organization that is looking for training and educational around Autistic and NeuroDivergent inclusion in your workplace?
Do your organizational policies and procedures unintentionally discriminate against Autistic and/or NeuroDivergent People? Would you know if your policies were harmful to people with invisible differences?
Let me help you to answer the following questions:
- Are your current policies keeping (or chasing) neurodivergent workers away from your workforce?
- Is your business or space sensory & neurodiversity friendly? How can your business or space become sensory friendly?
- Do you feel your organization is truly inclusive?
- How do you ensure you are supporting and fostering a healthy work environment for all of your employees – neurodivergent and neurotypical?
Start changing your world.
- Free thirty minute consultation.
- We work together to craft a customized plan.
- I help guide you move toward your organizational goals.
- Training & Consulting – Live and on-demand virtual options available
- Writing – Blogs & Articles (example)
- Speaking & Appearances
- Autism Related Branding & PR
Schedule a Consultation
Let me help you get your organization and team on the right track. Contact me me today!