Neurodiversity seems like the new HR buzzword, and for a good reason. Neurodivergent employees are eagerly entering the workplace, bringing along fresh perspectives and valuable skills.
Neurodiversity is the idea that neurological differences (Autism, Tourette Syndrome, ADHD, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, and others) are natural variations in the evolution of the human genome.
Many organizations claim they want to be more inclusive but fall short due to an environment that is set up in a way that is off-putting, and unintentionally excludes, neurodivergent employees and individuals.
We can help you to answer the following questions:
- Are your current policies keeping (or chasing) neurodivergent workers away from your workforce?
- Is your business or space sensory & neurodiversity friendly? How can your business or space become sensory friendly?
- Do you feel your organization is truly inclusive?
- How do you ensure you are supporting and fostering a healthy work environment for all of your employees – neurodivergent and neurotypical?
Let Neurodivergent Consultants work with you in order to identify potential problem areas in your current organizational environment, policies, and structure. Helping you to create new policies that work to attract and, increase tenure, of current and future neurodivergent employees.
Many organizations claim they want to be more inclusive but fall short due to policies and company cultures that are set up in a way that is off-putting, and unintentionally excludes, neurodivergent employees. – Neurodivergent Consulting works with you to highlight problem areas and identify solutions.
Start changing your world.
- Connect with our team of Business, HR, and Neurodiversity experts.
- We work with you to craft a customized plan.
- Create an environment that is truly neurodiversity friendly.
Submit a request via the form below.